Thanks for the Award!Posted: September 17, 2012
Thank you for the award.
I am honored to have Speaking out of class nominate me.
I am truly excited to know that there are individuals out there that really enjoy reading Here’s the Thing…
There are rules to these awards, and here are the rules for this one:
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you posed.
- Pass the award onto eleven other bloggers.
- Ask five questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the questions Speaking out of class asked and the answers.
You get to choose your last meal, what is your last meal and why?
If I got to choose my last meal it would be baked macaroni and cheese. I love cheese and it totally reminds me of when my daughter was growing up as she would eat the stuff like there was nothing else on the menu. I was happy with that because it would allow me to “Test taste” it. Unfortunately, my waist did not get along with the high calorie count and I had to stop eating it if I wanted to stay somewhat in shape.
What time period would like you have like to been born and lived through?
Even though I am enjoying the time I am living in now, I would love to have been born in the 1920’s and living in Paris, France. Wow, what a wonderful time to be in a place that just seemed to be so alive.
You have the power to make three rules or laws what are they?
1) Work as many hours you need to work to “get the job done” and go home without getting any interruptions
2) Eat what you want , when you want and not worry about it
3) Respect your elders, they will not be here forever and they really know what they are talking about
What is the one thing that you would do if there was nothing to prevent-stop you from doing said thing?
Write another book about all the crazy experiences I have been through and not worry about who it offends. Hopefully that will come sooner than later.
You have super powers, what are they and do you fight crime or become the criminal?
Superpower would be invisible and see what the criminals are up to and stop them from doing all the stupid stuff they do each day. I would find other superpower people and form an alliance with them to make sure that things run smoothly. We would most likely have a secret hideout somewhere.
Here are 5 questions that Here’s the Thing is asking for those nominated:
1) If you were given the chance to change something what would you change?
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would you want to be again?
3) What one thing really scares you?
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it.
5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
Here are those that are nominated:
Again, thank you so much for this award and I can not wait to write again.